This afternoon Claire and I raced up to Brogan & Ryan Real Estate at Robina to sign the lease for our new home. When we arrived, the real estate agent was polite and didn’t make us wait around at all. In fact, she was so organised I commented to her that she was the most organised real estate agent I had ever seen. We walked into an office and she had with her, all neatly organised and in a folder:
- all of our paper work
- the documents were marked for signing
- the documents were stamped so everyone knew which copies they were taking home
- a little bag full of keys
- photocopies of all of the keys, so we both had records of what keys we actually did receive
- a pet agreement, awesome!
- the mandatory documentation by the Rental Tenancies Authority
- contact information for contractors if we needed any repairs done
It might not seem all that mind blowing, however every other real estate agent we’ve dealt with in the past paled by comparison. I hope that any future deals we have with Brogan & Ryan are as smooth as this process was.